Digital Society Lab (DSL) is Russian technology internet company deals with development of advertising and analytical internet applications of next generation, carrying out of social and marketing research in Internet. The basic specification of DSL is innovative searching methods, personalization and data cleaning in social networks.
Business community is interested in effective products and services promotion, requires technology and expert examination. Political strategists, business analytics are interested in up-to-date tools of the analysis of data to minimize risk of mistakes or misinterpretations. The goal of Digital Society Laboratory is offer all necessary tools and technologies helping their customers to work with social networks on qualitatively new level.
• We work at vital innovative tasks of digital industry
• Our products are based on own uniquely techniques and technologies
• Our products are verified in real «fighting» conditions
• All our researches are based on up-to-date data
• We collaborate with leading consultants of internet industry and scientific world from Russia, USA, Europe
• We keep in contact qualitative feedback with business
• All of this allows us to be one step away ahead of competitors
Digital Society Laboratory provides a wide range of services connected with collection, searching, processing, analysis and storage data. DSL products allow to business promote goods and services effectively, raise a loyalty level to brand. We make all efforts in order to provide our customers with individual approach to solution of business challenges of the highest level.
In addition to commercial sector our company offers services of processing and analysis of Big Data for municipal and government bodies. DSL technologies allow providing unique information for subsequent expert assessment by various political, economical and public questions starting from mapping of the city area by intensity degree to assessment of image of the area in social media. More detailed information of mentioned projects you can find in section «Social projects».